Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Waka Bagged a Dime Piece: Tammy Rivera's Sexiest Instagram Pics


Waka Bagged a Dime Piece: Tammy Rivera's Sexiest Instagram Pics

Jul 30, 2013 | 5:00 PM    Written By: John S
   Icon: Views175,587   Icon: Comments20
Play
Slideshow
Image 1 of 65
  • Waka Bagged a Dime Piece: Tammy Rivera's Sexiest Instagram Pics
  • #LastNight
  • 💃
  • The queen likes how I back it up! ☺
  • Bout to take a walk on this lovely sunny day... #London ❤
  • Early morning workout with hair bonnet on lol
  • Waka Bagged a Dime Piece: Tammy Rivera's Sexiest Instagram Pics
  • 💏
  • #NoFilter
  • I don't owe this rain NO RESPECT!.. #RotateHoe! #Prada #leggings #Blazer #Hermes #Bun #Rollie 💋
  • #NoFilter this shit is fun to me!! 😛
  • It's always fun with these girlz!!! @taryntarver @msperfectly_imperfect20  my familia!
  • #NoFilter 🌞 #SummerTimeFine
  • #LostFootage 💋
  • #50K #GodBlessAmerica #Tanning
  • Oh yeah one more thing..?!
  • #LostFootage ✌
  • #NoFilter Bye miami back to the A! 👋👋✌💋
  • 💭
  • @whiz_dehamm gettin me right! Lol her dumb ass #SinceMilfordMill #Bmore
  • 💋🔫
  • Pool time!
  • Best miami night
  • Waka Bagged a Dime Piece: Tammy Rivera's Sexiest Instagram Pics
  • My black Barbie 😍
  • Them irregularities they can't compete with Tammy.. The whole entire world can tell that you love your self some ME! 😘
  • I'm soo not consistent with this gym.. But I try!! 😩
  • 😎🎶☀
  • #NoFilter #Just 😎
  • Swaggin like daddy!
  • 💎
  • Had to repost this pic
  • Feeling a Lil hood today 👌
  • 💙
  • #RainyDay #WorkOut #ClearMyHead #TeamMoneyMayWeathersTho
  • This what I'm up going smh
  • My current situation with Fendi @shikamarie dog
  • #DearSummer
  • I see that 🍑 trying to sit up!  doing my happy dance 👯💃😝
  • #PhuckIt
  • S/O to @Kverse27 for my dope T-Shirt!! BMORE BREED ME ATL FEED ME!! HAA 😝
  • I was bout to give up but some one told me #LEO's DONT QUIT! 😼💪
  • 💬
  • Fuck around wit dem fuck arounds and you fuck around get smoked 😏🔫
  • Man.. I been bullshittin I haven't been to a gym in weeks 😩 worked out for 30 mins an almost fainted 😖😰
  • Numb💭
  • S/O to @karissamontana 😉😘
  • Watching my cutie pie get beautified 😊💁💅
  • #GoodNight  #PhuckIt #WhyNot #NoMoreFrowns #AllSmiles
  • #FUNSHIT #HOODSHIT jus how I feel 😝
  • #throwback Puerto Rico
  • #Motivation The more results I see the harder ima go!.. Don't believe me just watch! 😌😳
  • #GymFlow me an @shikamarie_is_matts_sis #Stressreliever 💪😰
  • And... I'm out ✌goodnite!
  • Cleaning the house stopped to take a pic... Bored.com #nocharlie #nodarsh #nowaka #justmecleaning
  • #Memories
  • MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!
  • #VA
  • Early morning workout! 💪
  • #nofilter
  • I can be who ever you desire 😝😉
  • Back to the pool again
  • #Nofilter jus pool time!🏊
  • Was Feelin myself tonight #goodgirlgonebad
  • Waka Bagged a Dime Piece: Tammy Rivera's Sexiest Instagram Pics
Waka Bagged a Dime Piece: Tammy Rivera's Sexiest Instagram Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment