Thursday, December 8, 2011

Clarence Heatley AKA "PREACHER" and his Right Hand Man Police Officer John Cuff AKA "CAPTAIN JACK FROST" Unleashed the "Black Hand of Death" onto Harlem for Over 20 Years.Everyone in the "Life" had to pay the "Preacher's" Crew in one way, or the other

AS a Police Officer tax id#904062, Shield #31187 Asssigned to Manhattan north narcotics. I was not in favor of my supervisors Lt. Ernest Pappas, and Gaptain Gavin, for filing a formal complaint with O.E.E.O. for being forced to plant drugs on people ( we framed hundreds, some are still in prison). For this offense I was placed on the "Burn" posts which were punishment. I was forced to stand on a "Fixer" post on the corner of 145th and Bradhurst in Harlem. While doing so I was made aware that a Federal trial was under way of the "PREACHER'S CREW" which involved the leader CLARENCE HEATLEY, And his right hand JOHN CUFF AKA CAPTAIN JACK FROST. The building I was told to not move from in front of had Federal agaents being lowered in during the day time to retrieve bodies of victims of the Preacher's Crew. I was forced to stand there from 6:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M. What no one knew was that I witnessed N.Y.C. Police Officers putting what I believe were dead bodies into the buildings in the afternoon before the Feds came..... for the Feds to find... to strengthen their case against "JACK FROST", and the bodies where wrapped in tarp. He may have killed people but not "EIGHT"....more like "THREE".

The "Preacher's" Crew, Or The "Black Hand of Death" may have wielded a lot of power in Harlem and the Bronx, but nothing like the power the N.Y.P.D. wielded in framing them and using Police Officers like me to do it. I was made to feel afraid for even questioning what was going on. I have no idea where the dead bodies came from that the Federal Agents and Police Officers where placeing in the building on the corner of 145th street and Bradhurst avenue. Some of us Cops speculated that they may have been suicide jumpers from the George Washington Bridge. The N.Y.P.D. were and are always finding bodies of suicide jumpers, sneakers with feet still in them and so forth. In any case Clarence Heatley AKA "The Preacher" and John Cuff AKA " Captain Jack Frost" became legends on the streets of Harlem as the Boss and top Henchman of the "Preacher's Crew" that was known for kidnapping, extortion of all street drug dealers, and Murder for hire. The fact that religion as a cover was used to disguise "alleged" activity made the "PREACHER'S CREW" all the more notorious. I myself never had any dealing wit the "Preacher's Crew" due to their secrecy and only being known by upper echelon Gangsters so I have no personal feeling or affection for them besides the fact that John Cuff AKA " Captain Jack Frost" was a Corrupt N.Y.C. Police Officer as I was. I dislike the fact that Clarence Heatley AKA "The Preacher" became an informant, because it seems that most all BLACK successful criminal enterprises seem to end up this way makes me feel even more sympathetic toward the outcome of John "JACK FROST" Cuff who played by the rules and was sold out by a trusted friend. This repeated story on all levels of BLACK LIFE seems to be what is driving "US" into extinction.

1 comment:

  1. What makes you think a person who is a ruthless as these guy were to succeed, who hesitate at their chance to get ahead again and save themselves.

    The ones who don't snitch are actually stupid.

    ReplyDelete